Tuesday, September 11, 2012

KBShimmer: Cheerleader!

Hello All!!

Today I have a a fun Indie for you. It's KBShimmers Cheerleader! This polish has been on my lemming list for such a long time, and when I found out that it was being discontinued, I freaked out and bought it.. No buy or not!!

I am so glad I did too, this polish is Amazing. It's a jelly polish, which I love! I'm not really into glitter top coats unless they are super special (Ala Sonnetarium's Snowfall) And It's packed with Pink, Blue, white and purple glitters.

So pretty!!

I had zero application problems with this baby. It went on well and smoothly. The pictures are 3 coats of Cheerleader and two coats of Dazzle Dry Top Coat to smooth it all out!

Guh, feel free to drool!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Amazing isn't it?? I LOVE how amazing the glitters look, so perfectly suspended in the layers of the jelly polish.. I want to go put this back on!

This polish is now discontinued sadly, but you can win it it my giveaway!! So be sure to check that out and go enter!

Have a good day!


1 comment: