Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Models Own Tropical Sun

Hello all!!

And today, we finally have the last of the Beetle Juice Collection.. and one of my personal favorites, Tropical Sun!

This polish is an amazing light pinky coral with a great golden/yellow shimmer to it. The application was really good on this, however it is pretty sheer! Definitely  not at sheer as Indian Ocean.. but still sheer! This was about 5 coats, and I still had a tiny bit of VNL showing..

But the color is amazing!! It's a perfect color for spring...

I apologize in advance for some of the pictures... my pinkie was being wonky and was determined to have a mind of it's own. However it does show the color shift pretty well.

Photobucket

Photobucket
See what I mean.. Wonky Pinky!!
Photobucket
Even wonkier! But look at the pretty pinky/coral!!
Photobucket

So what have your favorite colors been?

9 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous on you! And my favorite shades change all the time but I'm currently wearing my favorite red shimmer, Butter London Knees Up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, I haven't tried that yet, but I am sure it is awesome! I love butter London!

      Delete
  2. I love this! I wish it wasn't so sheer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I was so sad that it was so sheer!

      Delete
  3. Looks a lot like Zoya Rica! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen Rica, but I will have to look it up! Thanks so much!

      Delete