Monday, May 7, 2012

FEVERLacquer


Hello all!!

I have a special polish to show you today. This is FEVERLacquer I lie for only.. you. I got this actually because I was a winner of a silent auction. I wanted this polish ever since I first saw it, but it was a limited edition! I was soooo thrilled when I won the auction and was able to get it.

This polish is a deeper blue jelly it looked closer to slate blue to me, filled with tiny little holographic sparkles and larger black hexes! It went on amazingly, and I had no issues with it. I used two coats for the below pictures, and then one coat of Seche Vite. I love Jellies, so I have no issue with the Visible Nail Line (VNL)

Enjoy the follow pictures :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
You can find FEVERLacquer's Facebook page Here and their store Here


I hope you have a great day!! :D 

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I always love jellies on other people and then when I try them I'm always super bothered by the VNL haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Well I am sure another coat or two of this would have been opaque!

      Delete
  2. Lovely on you! Thank you so much Thea!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime!! Thanks for the Lovely Polish Cas! :D

      Delete