Monday, May 7, 2012

FEVERLacquer


Hello all!!

I have a special polish to show you today. This is FEVERLacquer I lie for only.. you. I got this actually because I was a winner of a silent auction. I wanted this polish ever since I first saw it, but it was a limited edition! I was soooo thrilled when I won the auction and was able to get it.

This polish is a deeper blue jelly it looked closer to slate blue to me, filled with tiny little holographic sparkles and larger black hexes! It went on amazingly, and I had no issues with it. I used two coats for the below pictures, and then one coat of Seche Vite. I love Jellies, so I have no issue with the Visible Nail Line (VNL)

Enjoy the follow pictures :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
You can find FEVERLacquer's Facebook page Here and their store Here


I hope you have a great day!! :D 

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I always love jellies on other people and then when I try them I'm always super bothered by the VNL haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Well I am sure another coat or two of this would have been opaque!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Anytime!! Thanks for the Lovely Polish Cas! :D

      Delete