Friday, May 25, 2012

Models Own Aqua Violet

Hello All!

I hope you are having a great day!

Next in my Models Own Beetlejuice series is :Aqua Violet!

This one was a favorite of mine! Check out that gorgeous blue shimmer! This is super stunning in the sun. I didn't see too much of the violet shift though. You can see a little bit of it in the second picture..So if you are a big violet fan, you might be disappointed, but I love blue! Not to much of a duo chrome.. but still pretty!

This was three coats of Aqua Violet, and it went on fairly well. I had no trouble with application. I used a top coat, and these pictures were taken in direct sunlight.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you have a great Day!! :D 

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, perfect for summer!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this polish in a swap and it is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! :D

    Found you from the blog hop!! :D

    ReplyDelete