Monday, May 7, 2012

Cupcake Nails

Hello All!

I hope Everyone is having a good week?

Today, I have some nail art for you. I recently got the Models Own Pastel collection from a swap with a lovely lady in England, and I thought, what better way to put it to use, than to do some nail art??

So I got out my colors, and my dotting tools and went to work!

The base color is Models Own Pastel Pink,and then I took my dotting tools, and Sinful's Snow Me White, to make a cloud like shape for the frosting. I used Models Own Lilac Dream, for the little stripes, and then for the dots I used Revlon's Blue Lagoon, Models Own Lemon Meringue, and then for the green I mixed the yellow and the blue together, as I don't have any pastel greens!

And Voila! There you have it, a cupcake Mani!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you all have a good day!

Ohh, Also, I finally joined the Twitter-verse! You can follow me @munchybubbles :D 

5 comments: