Friday, May 11, 2012

My First Doticure!

Hello All!

I hope everyone is having a great week!

So, I have been wanting dotting tools for awhile now, and one of my amazing Ladies from one one my Facebook groups, gave me some in a swap we did a few weeks ago!!

So, of course I had to bust them out, and attempt something super cool looking!

This is 4 coats of Color Club's Blue-Ming, don't let the name fool you.. This polish isn't blue. It isn't even close to blue! It leans closer to a minty green in some lights and a lighter greeny color with some blue in it in other lights. My husband and I were looking at it for quite awhile attempting to come up with an exact color, but neither one of us could!

Anyways, I used Sinful's Black on Black and Snow Me White for the dots, as well as different sized Dotting tools!!

BAM! My first doticure! I am super pleased with it! In fact, I really didn't want to take this off ..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you all have a great day!!

Feel free to follow me on twitter too! @munchybubbles :D

Bye :D 

12 comments:

  1. Love the color combo, great job!

    -Shannon

    http://www.sytycp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I seriously did not want to take this off!

      Delete
  2. I love the colors! I looks super mod.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous nails! following from the Island Girl Insights blog hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through the blog hop and Im in love with this mani, too cute! Ill be one of your newest followers now :D

    http://datyorkloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I love dots :)

    ReplyDelete