Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Essence: Where is the Party?

Hello All! I hope you are having a good week?

Today I have an Essence polish to show you!

I have really gotten into Essence lately, seeing as how I can find them now at Fred Meyer!! I have this polish, and a cute sparkly top coat, and a few others.. I even have a few of their lip glosses! Which are totally great by the way! They aren't sticky at all! I won't show you pictures of them though... My lips are super tiny.. and I won't subject you to that!! Nails only on this blog!!

And speaking of nails, let's get to that shall we?

This is Essence's Where is the Party? It's a Silvery/steely/gray  and purple duochrome! I could see a bit of blue in bottle.. and a hint of it in the shade.. but in the sun it's all grayish and purple! The polish went on smooth and perfect!!

I LOVE me some duochromes, though I don't have many yet.. Though I did just get OPI's Just spotted the Lizard! I am excited to try that.

The below pictures are 3 coats of  Where is the Party and one coat of Seche Vite. The pictures were taken in the sun.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can really see the different colors in the polish! So pretty!! :D 

6 comments:

  1. Wow I didn't realise the colour shift was this strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a lovely polish! yes, we can see the duochrome pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried this polish. I'll have to give it a go! I found you while blog hopping and I'm now following!

    Frances
    hellofrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete