Friday, June 1, 2012

Essence Duo's


Hello All!

I have a fun post for you today. Recently, I discovered a store near us called Fred Meyer, which is basically like a Wal-Mart or a Target, however they had an AMAZING Beauty section! They have Milani, Color Club, OPI, and best of all.. Essence!!

I saw this color Duo in Midnight Date, and I knew I had to have it.

It's a double ended nail polish bottle, with a dark shimmery blue on one end called Midnight Date, and the other side is a purple shimmery flakie top coat! Who doesn't like Flakies??

Photobucket

I really love the unique look to it. And the fact that you basically get three colors in the bottle.
I put on two coats of Midnight date. And it applied perfectly! It went on smooth and easily, and it was so gorgeous. And then on my accent nail, I added one coat of City that Never Sleeps, the flakie top coat! It was so amazing in real life, the pictures don't really do it justice. You can really see the shimmer in the bottle shots!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pardon the white stuff on my cuticles. That's dried top coat! Oops!

Also, as soon as I reach 300 followers, I will be having an amazing giveaway!!

2 comments: