Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Try it On Tuesday!

 

Hello All! Welcome to my first Try It on Tuesday! Several bloggers and I got together to make a dedicated day to try out your untried's. I don't know about you, but I have several nail polishes that are just sitting on the top of my dresser, just waiting for me to try them on. This is the perfect excuse to do just that! 

Today I have for you, two untrieds. I have Essence: A night in Soho, and an accent nail of China Glaze's Love's a Beach. These two colors go together beautifully, and I really had wished my camera would have picked up how bright Love's a Beach was. It was super neon and so gorgeous! 

The below pictures are 3 coats of each, with one coat of Poshe Top Coat. Enjoy :)
 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Make sure you check out everyone else who is doing this challenge with me! And let me know if you want to as well! 

Beauty Gnome
DIY Polish
365 Days of Color
College Polished
Jilltastic Nail Design
Peace Love Lacquer
Manicurator
Beyond Beauty Lounge
Tall Girl In Heels With Pretty Painted Nails
Princess Polish 

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I'm so glad you gals came up with this idea. I love seeing what everyone chose. Here's mine: http://enchantednailsandfluffydogtails.blogspot.com/2012/06/try-it-on-tuesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors go so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is mine:)
    http://pinkedpolish.blogspot.com/2012/06/try-it-on-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete