Monday, June 25, 2012

Try It On Tuesday! OPI Just Spotted the Lizard






Hello All,
Welcome to the second, Try it On Tuesday! Today I have an amazing polish for you. This is OPI's Just Spotted the Lizard. This polish is fully amazing! It's a lovely duochrome, that is supposed to be a dupe for Chanel's Peridot, (But I don't actually have any Chanel polish so I can't swatch them for sure) This polish is a lovely golden bronze color with green and blue flashes! I was so distracted when this was on my nails, I would keep staring at them as I walked and they would changed color! 

If you don't have this color, or any of it's dupes! You need it, I wore this for nearly a week straight! It went on beautifully, and though it did show some brushstrokes, if you have a light hand it should work well. 

The below pictures are three coats of Just Spotted the Lizard and one coat of Poshe Top Coat! 

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments: