Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Smitten Polish!

Hello All!

Today I have some amazing Smitten Polishes for you! I love Smitten Polish and the creator of them is so sweet and nice! I seriously want to own all of her polishes they are so amazing!!

Today, I have two for you, You're turning Violet, Violet and Pure Imagnination! Don't you just love the names? I love Willy Wonka so much, especially the new one with Johnny Depp. And every time I see Pure Imagination, I start to sing the song in my head.. (Come with me, and you'll be.. in a world of pure imagination!)

Anyways, let me preface this, but saying, pictures cant not even come to to capturing how amazing these polished were! They are packed with Hologrpahic glitter, and so every time you turn your nail, you are nearly blinded by the rainbows on your fingers.. The pictures however do not show that :(

You're Turning Violet, Violet, is a purple jelly filled with holo glitters! It went on super well, and I had no trouble at all with application. It did take a few layers of top coat to get it smooth though, so be warned! And Pure Imagination is Holo Glitters in a Blue base!! Super amazing as well, and there was no application problems!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The last two pictures are blurred to give you just a taste of the amazing Holo-ness of these glitters! Amazing aren't they? You. NEED them! :D

What do you think?
Let me know!!

Love and Red Pandas
Munchy

No comments:

Post a Comment