Monday, October 8, 2012

It's Mushroom time!!

Hello All,

So, I don't know if you all are aware of this, but We are big into Nintendo here in the Munchy household! My husband (Mr. Munchy?) is a big time gamer, and the Wii is our favorite console, (we also have an xBox 360 specifically so I can play Halo 4 when it comes out, but anyways..)

Now Nintendo is coming out with a new Console called the Wii U, and about a month ago, Josh (my husband) and I were invited up to Seattle to go to a showing of the new console and the new games!

I knew there and then I had to do some sort of nail art having to do with Nintendo, and this.. is what I came up with..

Mushrooms!

Photobucket

Who doesn't love the Mario Mushrooms?? I used Zoya Cho as a base, and after that dried, I took out my handy dandy hole enforcer's and placed them over my nails to get a half moon effect.  I used Zoya Rekha on most of my fingers and then CND Green scene for the accent nail. (For that extra life mushroom)
After that was done, and topcoated, I used my dotting tools and dotted on the white and the black and there you have it..

Mushrooms...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What do you all think?

I hope you enjoyed this!!
Have a great Day!

Munchy

12 comments:

  1. AHHHH!!! LOVE THIS. LOVE NINTENDO. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! I LOVE Nintendo as well!! :D So great!! :D

      Delete
  2. These are cool!! We love our Wii, too! My sons want to be Mario and Luigi for Halloween! They're Mario insane (I was, too as a child)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that is so cute!! :D I am as well, I love all things nintendo! :D

      Delete
  3. I had Mario on the Wii too and loved it, you made me want to get another console so I can play it again lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredibly nerd chic. -_-

    So cute, haha!

    ReplyDelete