Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Try it on Tuesday! butter London: The Black Knight!

Hello All! I am so sorry I missed last weeks Try it on Tuesday. I threw my neck out and was in pain all week. Thankfully it is getting better and I am getting back to painting my nails.

Here is my Try it on Tuesday.. butter London's the Black Knight!!  One of the amazing ladies in my Birthday club got it for me, and I seriously squealed when I opened the package, I have been lemming this polish so hard. I even had it in my hand at Ulta a few months back and put it down.. and walked out of the store! Gah. No buys are frustrating.

But now I have it! And of course I used it right away. In fact I put it on right at work, and didn't even wait to get home.

The Black knight is an amazing Black polish packed with glitter. I could see blue, pink and silver glitter, and man did this thing sparkle in the sun!

The polish went on pretty well, it was a bit streaky, so the below pictures are three coats of The Black Knight with two coats of Dazzle Dry Top coat to make it all smooth and shiny!

Feel Free to drool :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


































Soo beautiful!! :D Don't you think?? Thank you soo much Heidi!
 Check out the other people who are doing try it on Tuesday with me!


Beauty Gnome

2 comments: