Monday, April 30, 2012

Revlon Royal! AKA, my favorite Polish!

Hello All!!

So, I realized that I hadn't shown you swatches of my absolute favorite polish! Sure I've attempted a jelly sandwich with it, but I haven't shown you it on it's on..

Everyone who has read this blog for any amount of time, knows that I LOVE the color blue! Seriously, I adore that color! I break no buys for that color.. I want to own all Indie polishes that are blue! And, I happen to also love Jellies...

So when you put the two together.. you get.. Revlon Royal!

I love this polish, seriously! I got this baby back when my polish stash was pretty small, maybe about 20 bottles, and I have well over 100 now! (Whoops!) And so far, nothing has even come close to replacing this polish for me! It's.. Ah..MAZING!!

The below pictures are 2 coats of Revlon Royal, with one coat of Seche Vite over it..

So.. pretty!! Look at that deep royal blue! The squishiness, the shine, the amazing inner glow this polish has!! Best.Polish.Ever. In my opinion.. of course!

Here comes the pictures.. Feel free to drool..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I am leaving this pic big.. because I can!

Photobucket

So amazing right???

Hope you all have a good day!! 

:D

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! RBL IKB:2012 is a huge lemming of mine, but as long as it's out of stock, this looks like a lovely alternative.

    ReplyDelete