Friday, April 20, 2012

Fantasy Fire!

Hello!

Happy Friday All! I hope you all had a good week? I am fully looking forward to the weekend! I might make an excursion up to Ulta, as well as Icing (to get things for a swap.)

Today, I have a fun mani for you. This is three coats of China Glaze's Awakening, with two coats of Max Factor's Fantasy Fire over it!! I was a little Meh over Fantasy Fire when I got it on.. I stared at my nails and was all.. "Where is this sparkle people keep talking about?"

And then I went outside! We had a rare day of sunshine around here, and Bam! My nails came to life in the sun! Which is why these pictures are all in the sun! The red and gold shimmer came to life, and at certain angles, there was a green-blue shimmer! I seriously couldn't stop staring at my nails!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I hope you all have a great weekend!! :D 

10 comments:

  1. I have this polish and while it's pretty, I'm not insanely "wowed" by it! IT looks really nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wasn't wowed by it inside, but in the sun.. It blew me away! :D

      Delete
  2. Woo hoo you've got to love a bit of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It needs to get sunnier around here!

      Delete
  3. Love it!! My mom's going to Holland in a week and I'm crossing my fingers she can track this one down for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh! I shall cross my fingers with you! It is super amazing!

      Delete
  4. lool I had the same reaction when I applied it but couldn't stop looking at my nails when I went outside, it is also gorgeous over blue ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Finally making my way through the list of everyone's blogs in PaA and following. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete