Tuesday, April 3, 2012

NOTD: Wet n Wilds's Bow in my Presence

So I picked up this polish at Fred Meyer the other day. Let me just tell you, that store is amazing! I was ohhing and ahhing over all the polish they had. I was like a kid in a Candy store!!

Anyways onto the polish! Now Wet-N-Wild put out these polishes are they are supposed to  be dupes of the China Glaze Prismatics Collection, I actually don't have any of the Prismatics, so I can't tell you if they are or not.. But this polish is beautiful!!

It's a Silvery blue duochrome glitter that flashes to pink! It has larger blue and pink glitters in it.. and it was a dream to apply.. if a bit sheer!

The below pictures are 4 coats. I put on a coat of SV, but it seemed to dull the duochrome. So I added another coat on top of that..



So pretty right? However that pink shimmer is shy and it didn't want to come out to play! So the next two pictures are ones that I took in my car this morning, in attempt to capture it.. Yes, that is my teal/blue purse! I love it :D


You can sorta see the pink in the last picture!

And pardon my little nubbins.. I decided to cut them down...

Have a Great Day! And don't forget to enter my giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment