Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Rainbow Honey Mare of the Moon, swatches and review

Hello All,

Today I have an amazing polish for you! May I introduce you to, Rainbow Honey, Mare of the Moon!
This polish is amazing, it is a pretty blue color, with holographic sparkles as well as some larger holo glitter and some silver crescent moon glitter! The moons all decided that they wanted to come out on my pointer finger, hence why it looks a little lumpy, there are three moons there!

The polish went on smoothly, and I have no trouble whatsoever getting the glitters out, except for the moons of course.. Darn things..

What is also so great about this polish, is that it has an amazing purple shift in the light. I attempted to get some pictures of it, but it wasn't working so well. I caught a bit of it in the last few pictures, so I hope you can see it!

If not, you will just have to take my word on how awesome this polish is!

The below pictures are 3 coats of Mare of the Moon, and one coat of Dazzle Dry Top Coat to make it all nice and shiny.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


These last two pictures have been taken to show you some of the effect of the polish. This picture was intentionally blurred to show you some of the amazing holo in the polish.

Photobucket

While this picture I took at work, in order to show you some of the purple shift that this polish has!! It is amazing, and yet my Camera did not want to pick it up! Bad Camera, Bad!
Photobucket

Anyone else now wanting to go watch My Little Pony? Or is that just me??

You can find Rainbow Honey at her site here, she has a new collection out and I want it!! 

Or her Facebook, Here. 

Be sure to go on over and check her out! 

Have a great day! 

2 comments: