Thursday, February 9, 2012

A little bit of everything.

So for this mani.. I had an image in my head.. I wanted to do a half moon mani over some glitter..
And somehow, it didn't quite turn out how I pictured it in my head.. But nothing ever really does!

I used one Coat of Sally Hansen's Gem Crush in Lady Luck, and to be honest, I wasn't too fond of it. I don't think I like such chunky glitters. It just looked like it was a mess on my nails.. and a top coat eater as well! I don't have Gelous yet.. so..
After applying two coats of top coat, I taped off my nails, and added Sinful's What's your name. It's a black that has blue shimmer in it, that is actually really hard to see!
And after I did that... I decided it needed something, so I did a little cloud action, with China Glaze's Ruby Pumps. 





What do you all think??

Oh and a question, Anyone know of some good jelly polishes? I have Revlon Royal, but I would like a few more! Any suggestions? Anything but OPI, I can't really get my hands on those!

Also, I am thinking of doing a giveaway soon, once I have a few more followers.. Any suggestions for what you would like to see?

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment