Wednesday, October 31, 2012

KBShimmer: Quantum Leaf

Hello All!
Happy Halloween! I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful day. And I hope all you ladies that are being affected by Sandy are staying safe! 

Today I don't have a Halloween mani for you, as I am not a big Halloween person, I am much more into Christmas and Thanksgiving! But I do have an amazing Fall mani for you, so.. let's jump right in shall we?

This is KBShimmers Quantum Leaf! I not only love the name(I loved the show Quantum Leap) but I love this polish as well as KBShimmer! Her polishes are so amazing and creative! I can't wait to get my hands on some of her new collection coming out! They look amazing! (Let's hope I can limit myself to one or two, due to my no buy!)

Quantum Leaf has a rustic yellow gold color is the base of this polish. Orange, copper, gold and red hexes mimic the warm colors of fall leaves. Extra large red hexes complete this polish, almost as beautiful as a sugar maple red come autumn. That is the description straight from her website, and it couldn't be more accurate! Look how amazing this polish is! Perfect for Fall!

Photobucket

This polish went on smoothly and evenly, the glitters came out easily and I have no application issues at all! I never do with KBShimmer, they have got to be my favorite Indie Brand! I used three coats of Quantum leaf and a top coat to smooth everything out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


So.. what do you think of Quantum Leaf and KBShimmer? Are you excited as I am about her new collection??

Let me know in the comments! I read and respond to each one! :D

You can find KBShimmer here, or for you International ladies, you can find her polishes here!!. I hope you have a great Hallloween and Stay Safe!

Love and Red Pandas,
Munchy

8 comments:

  1. This is pretty. I have had a good experience with KB Shimmer polishes as well. They are indeed gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D I love it as well, and they are some amazing polishes aren't they?

      Delete
  2. I love this polish.. my favorite among her others

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few favorites, but this is one of them!

      Delete
    2. Yea a lot of nice colors but this polish looks like Autumn leaves haha The feeling is there.. Love it ehehe

      Delete
    3. Yes it is amazing!! So fallish!

      Delete