Friday, March 22, 2013

My Thanksgiving Mani!

Hello All! 
I know this is super late (really, really late) but this is my Thankgiving mani! I didn't get all fancy with leaves and Turkeys and stuff, I decided to go super simple with an Autumn themed Skittle! 

And you all will see my thumb in this post! (*gasp*) I know, it's been hiding, but my hand poses look so awkward with my thumb in there, 
(you will see what I mean in a bit) 


So for this mani, I used Zoya Blaze on my Thumb, OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest on my pointer finger, Megan Miller's Ganache on my middle finger, butter London Shag on my ring finger and then China Glaze Riveting on my pinky, and then over the top of all of them, I put China Glaze Fair Dust to give it a bit of sparkle! 

My nails were so shiny and sparkly it was insane, I would distract myself constantly, thank goodness I wasn't working! 

I apologize in advance for the Tipwear! 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And hereeeee comes the Awkward Thumb pose!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
This picture is blurred to show the Holo-y goodness!
Photobucket

So what do you all think? Did you like my Thumb? Let me know what you thought about my lovely mani!

Love and Red Pandas,
Munchy

No comments:

Post a Comment