Friday, March 22, 2013

I live and I am back, sorta.

Hello All,
I want to apologize for my long absence. Life and unexpected circumstances caught up to me. I got pregnant at the end of November, and the first Trimester hit me pretty hard!

I was tired, and nauseous and the smell of nail polish made me sick! Which doesn't help a nail polish blogger!

But Thankfully, I am well into my second trimester! In fact, I am 20 weeks along today! So far everything is going well, and we will find out the baby's gender next week. Which I am super excited and nervous about all at the same time. (I really, really want a boy!)

So, I am sorry about just disappearing like that,but I am healthy and safe as is my baby.

I should have a few posts up for you next week, including one I did.. over Thanksgiving! (It's been awhile!)

Thanks!



Munchy

No comments:

Post a Comment