Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Essence Confetteria- Swatches and review.

Hello All!
I hope everyone had a good weekend! I apologize for the lack of posts, my weekend wasn't too great, and life caught up with me a bit.
But I am back! :D

Today I have for you, Essence Confetteria!
This is a beautiful dark blue jelly with multicolored smaller glitters and larger dark blue glitters. This was such a pretty polish, I got this in a swap from a friend of mine in Germany!

However, I must warn you, despite how pretty this is.. it was a PAIN to put on! Seriously, this polish had the consistency of glue. It was thick and gloopy and was super hard to apply. But it's so beautiful.. I think it might be worth it.

These pictures are three coats, with two coats of Seche Vite over it. 





The pictures also make this look purple. It's not. It's a deep blue! So pretty!!!




Also, I had some Nail mail arrive on Monday!

My butter Londons Arrived!!!!!!! Woo! So excited! This is Disco Biscuit, HRH, and Queen Vic! (Pardon the reflection of my phone case in the caps) However, I was a bit disappointed.. I swatched Queen Vic on two nails and decided I didn't like it.. :( This is what I get for leaving my comfort zone of blue.. and getting pink! I should have gotten Royal Navy like I wanted too. :(
Anyone want to take it off my hands for me?

Hope you have a good day! 

2 comments:

  1. I just got Confetteria recently. Looks gorgeous on you. I wonder if it would be better to layer it over something like Zoya Ibiza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got Butter London HRH too! Its so pretty! Love it.
    -Kelly from tuxarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete