Friday, March 30, 2012

Blue Addicted!

Happy Friday All! I hope you are all are looking forward to a good weekend! I know I am!
Well, seeing as this is Friday, that means it is Blue Friday! A special day to set aside and celebrate my favorite color! If anyone wants to join me in this endeavor, please let me know and feel free to take the button that I made over on my side bar!

Today I have a fun mani for you all! This is two coats of Essence's Blue addicted (could there be a more perfect name?) over Essence's Chuck!

Let me tell you, I LOVED how Chuck applied, it was smooth, creamy and was fully opaque in one coat! If all the twins polishes are like this, I want them all now!!

After that I put on two coats of Blue Addicted, which is a dark blue jelly filled with tiny blue glitter and larger green glitter! It applied super well, and I can't wait to use it again!





Super pretty!!

I hope you all have a great weekend, and don't forget to enter my giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment