Thursday, October 28, 2010

Writing..

I love to write, its part of who I am.. Just like I love Snow, the color Blue, Mickey Mouse, Mc Donalds M&M Mc Flurries, The Giants. All of those are just me.. And you find it out all those things quickly. Its just me. Just like how much I love my husband, Cat and little bear. Its inherently me.

As is writing. I love to write, to create story to lose myself in the characters to make their lives end up happy. 
Lately I haven't been able to do much of that, especially writing with other people. Due to the fact that they actually have lives.. and school and friends. :)

I have a life too, don't get me wrong. I have an amazing husband, and a great job. I am just in a different part of my life than they are.

I miss it though, it was.. a distraction for me. I didn't have to think about my homesickness when I was writing, or how lonely it can be up here.Don't get me wrong, I love being with Josh, Just some times I would like to hang out with my friends or family.. That is what I mean by lonely.. Last weekend I was staring that in the face. And it wasn't fun.

So I started to write on my own, A New story, not the one that I had posted here, but a new one. I also finished writing my old story. 2 years and 80,000 words later.. It is finally finished!! The ending sucks and I will have to go re-write it. But at least it is done and I can move onto my next one.

The main characters are :Ayano- a princess with an unusual power.
Kyan-( pronounced  Cayenne like the pepper) Ayano's twin brother
Xander- The town doctor.

It should be interesting...

1 comment:

  1. Kyan is an awesome name. And I am glad you are writing a story. Writing should be for yourself, not for other people, so a story by only one person, automatically becomes a part of them, as this one will become part of you. I need to put an ending on my story too. I need to get out of my writing rut.

    ReplyDelete