Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Essie's Sure Shot.

On Monday I got some Epic nail mail on Monday. First, I got my Spring Surprise package, which is basically like a Secret Santa Sort of thing. And the person who had me, just happened to be in My Birthday club! And her mail was amazing! She killed off two of my lemmings, which are being featured in this post.

This is Essie's Sure Shot. It is a beautiful deep magenta. This baby applied beautifully! It was opaque in one coat, but I put on two. After that, and a coat of SV It was done!

Until I looked at my other fulfilled lemming and decided to do an accent nail.



That is Icing's Lemme See Your Peacock! It's such a pretty glitter, with magenta, green and blue round glitters. The magenta glitters sort of blended into Sure Shot leaving just the blue and green glitters!





So So pretty!!! And thank you again to Spencer for this amazing nail polish!!

My other package contained Fantasy Fire!! There will be a blog post on that soon!

1 comment: