Yes, I know there are many out there, but I would really love to share my voice in this world as well. I used to love nail polish. When I was in my teens, I would paint my nails all the time. But I grew older and somehow grew out of the habit. All of old polishes "dried out" and I grew up.
Now, at 28 I am starting to get back into the habit of painting nails! I went onto Pintrest and was inspired by two nail blogs. http://chloesnails.blogspot.com/ and http://ash-lillyslacquerlust.blogspot.com. These ladies are amazing, and of course I have nothing on them.. But I am trying!
Here are some things that you will and won't see on this blog.
You won't see:
- Flakies, holo's or stamping plates. Not because I don't want them, but because I don't have any yet :(
- Perfection. I am not perfect, and neither are my nails!
- Many sunlight pictures. I live in Tacoma, Wa. The sun doesn't show its self here much.
- Crackles. I am sorry, but I don't like them, or the way they look. Them and magnetic polishes..
- Neutral colors. I am just not into wearing dull colors on my nails. I like bright, bold and fun colors..
- Many Blue nail polishes! I love the color blue and tend to gravitate towards that color. Same with pinks, and purples!
- Attempts at tape mani's. I do try to put some funky patterns on every now and then..
- Myself having fun! I love nail polish, and I hope you all will as well!